Our Arizona Chapter is here in service to YOU and your quality of life.
Chartered by the United States Congress in 1971, along with the national PVA and 33 other chapters, the AZPVA is an Arizona organization committed to our veterans and our community.
- Men and women who have served in the Armed Forces of our country.
- Veterans who volunteer to serve in the best interest of our disabled communities.
- We are mentors to newly injured individuals and Arizona’s youth.
- We are doctors, lawyers, teachers, friends, neighbors, accountants, and engineers. We are YOU.
We are a Veterans Service Organization chartered by the United States Congress. This Charter entitles the AZPVA with specific rights and responsibilities. We fight for each and every veteran to improve quality of life and ensure that nobody is forgotten. Our goal and purpose is dedicated to the service of our veterans in following areas:
- Improving quality of life
We appreciate your service to our country- our membership and services are free.