Would You Like To Become A Member of Our Community?
You don’t have to be a member of the Arizona Chapter for Paralyzed Veterans of America in order to benefit from our services or resources.
However, our chapter can only grow in its effectiveness and ability
in continuing to serve Arizona and our veterans by gaining more members like YOU.
Each additional member adds strength of voice to the advocacy that our Chapter uses to benefit veterans like YOU both in Arizona and Congress.
If you would like to join our community,
follow these quick steps:
- Click on this link to find the Official Membership Application.
- Print and complete the Official Membership Application form using “Arizona” in the line for Chapter.
- Mail in your Membership Application to the address indicated on Application.
- Visit here to request your DD214; this form must accompany your membership application.
- Call our office with any questions- our contact info can be found on the very bottom of this page..
This a free membership-
we are happy to welcome you into our AZPVA family!